Motul 7100 4T 10W-40 Ester Synthetic Racing Motorcycle Engine Oil
Motul 7100 4T 10w-40 is a high-performance, fully synthetic engine lubricant based on Ester-Technology with anti-wear additives and shear resistance for perfect gear protection and life. This standard viscosity grade is recommended by motorcycle manufacturers worldwide.
Suitable for high-performance bikes, sports bikes, street and road bikes, trails, off-road bikes, Enduro and trials fitted with 4-stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, as well as engines meeting Euro 2, 3, 4 or 5 emission regulations fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment systems such as catalytic converters and air injection into the exhaust pipe.
Recommended for specific Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki engines requiring a 10w-40 viscosity-grade oil
Also suitable for street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV’s, and UTV’s.
Note: This oil can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
* Low traction coefficient Ester to minimise engine internal friction losses and improve performance
* Synergy of Ester with anti-wear additives and improved shear resistance for improved gear protection and life
Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures and high revs
* Optimised phosphorus and sulphur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters
* Innovative anti-wear additive package provides outstanding gearbox protection
* Passes FZG Gear Test (FLS > 14), which evaluates lubricating and wear protection properties
* Offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee clutch engagement during the three riding modes: starting, acceleration and constant speed
* API SN / SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
* JASO MA2