Triumph Street Triple / R 2013-2016 Motul 300V 10w40 Service Kit
Service Kit Includes
Motul 300V 10w40 Fully-Synthetic Oil 4Ltr
Genuine Triumph Air Filter, Part Number T220987
Genuine Triumph Oil Filter, Part Number T1218001
Three Iridium NGK CR9EIX Spark Plugs
Genuine Triumph Sump Washer, Part Number T3558989
Wurth Chain Lube, 150 ml
Motul 300V 10W40 FULLY-SYNTHETIC ENGINE OIL
Motul 300V 4T Factory Line 10w-40 is a high-performance, fully synthetic racing engine lubricant based on Double Ester Technology. Motorcycle manufacturers all over the world recommend this standard viscosity grade.
Featuring high HTHS viscosity, which enables reliable protection even under severe conditions,.
Recommended for race bikes fitted with high-performance 4-stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, race engines, and qualifying engines running at high temperatures over a wide rpm range, including speed bikes, SuperSport, SuperBike, endurance, uphill races, dirt bikes, MX, Enduro, and trial.
Also suitable for street bikes, scooters, ATVs, and mopeds fitted with catalytic converters.
Fully compatible with wet clutches (as per the JASO T904 test).
Note: This oil can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Above existing standards
- Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T904 test
- Reference teams:
- Alstare World SuperSport
- National Moto Endurance
- Suzuki World MX
- Double Ester technology allows extra engine power of up to 3%
- Tribologic tests performed show low traction coefficient for the chosen polymer and complex Esters, which reduces engine internal friction and increases power output
- 0% shear loss on Bosch Test ASTM D6278 for outstanding engine protection
- Excellent gearbox protection: shear resistance improved by 66% on KRL 20-hour tests (CEC L-45-A-99)—a test originally set up for gearbox lubricants, 10 times more severe than Bosch test
- More power at the rear wheel for improved wet clutch locking
- Better rev-raising, better engine response and maximum engine power